Our Young Heroes Leadership Academy is designed to provide the following services to youth ages 5 – 17 within the Los Angeles Unified School District:
- Leadership Development
- Military Style Training
- Life Skills Training
- Community Service Opportunities
- Health and Nutrition
- Physical Fitness Training
A great package offered for a monthly fee (*adjustable based on average income).
Here’s how your child can benefit along with additional activities we offer and our code of conduct:
- Strengthened Family Bonds
- Respect for Parents, Authority and Property
- Academic Success
- Improved Behavior and Attitude
- Ability to Perform the Role of a Leader
- Increased Self Esteem
- Healthier Lifestyle and Physical Improvement
- Better Study Habits and Improved Learning Abilities
- Self Discipline and Positive Character
- Community Service Minded
- Self Defense Classes
- Fitness Boot Camp
- Hip-Hop Dancing
- Educational Workshops
- College Preparation
- Community Service Projects
- Cultural Outings
Young Heroes Code of Conduct
I – INTEGRITY & COMMITMENT ARE OUR CORE VALUES.
N – “NEVER GIVE UP” IS THE MOTTO WE LIVE BY.
S – SHALL LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND INSPIRE THE WORLD TO FOLLOW.
P – PRIMARY MISSION IN LIFE IS TO SERVE OTHERS.
I – INSPIRE, CREATE AND COMPLETE.
R – RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY WITH NO EXCUSES.
E – EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE IS AN INVESTMENT IN OUR FUTURE.
Our Academy has been approved by LAUSD Leasing to operate at Elementary, Middle and High Schools in Los Angeles County Monday – Friday from 2:30pm – 6pm (adjustable based on school schedule). If you’re interested in us starting our after school program at your school, please complete the Interest Form. Click the link below.
Phone: 1-844-HeroUSA (1-844-437-6872)